Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where do you go?


A while ago I was trying to write something on this blog and all of a sudden the computer went off as I have not recharged the battery. So I thought this time I would write on another subject.


This may be a common question we ask. The answer, interestingly how you mean it or if you meant anything. Here is about the work and answer may be rarely "the office" which is supposedly created for productivity. Here, we hear why (in effect, we go into the office to be interrupted! Or to be monitered by a distrustful management who have bought into an ideology of 'dstraction') ... and why the answer should reconfigure the way we work and the way that organisations resource their workforce. Most common answer these days may be 'a cafe'' as me. ... it turns out I'm not alone as most of you may be thinking something similar. 


Few days back I went for a coffee with my bros and it wasn't planned for a idea generating session. But as we started talking on a subject, ideas started flowing and all of a sudden we got more than what we thought about it earlier. 

No comments: